Android Jailbreak – Learn Exactly How To Do It!
Android Jailbreak is a modification that allows users to enhance the functionalities of your device. There are several Android Jailbreak processes and what you can do is to simply choose the best method to prevent certain risks and successfully enhance your phone.
The applications that you will be able to access in modifying your device will not only give you your money’s worth but will also save you from purchasing a new unit.
How To Do Android Jailbreak
- This process involves using the SDK or the Software Development Kit setup and does not require using a USB cable to connect your device to the computer.
- Input the commands below to your phone. But before you do it make sure that your phone is detected.
$ adb push rageagainstthecage /data/local/tmp/ rageagainstthecage
$ adb push push Superuser.apk /data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk
$ adb push busybox /data/local/tmp/busybox
$ adb push su /data/local/tmp/su
- Continue by typing the commands below to change the file permissions:
$ adb shell
$ chmod 700 /data/local/tmp/ rageagainstthecage
$ chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/busybox
- Make sure that the commands are inputted in the exact manner as it can be case sensitive.
- You may then run cd /data/local/tmp as well as ./rageagainstthecage
- When the adb shell closes down type the commands below to reopen it:
- When the adb shell changes from $ sign to # sign it means that you have successfully modified your phone.
- If it doesn’t change just redo the process and make sure that you follow the exact instructions.
- Mount your system and key in mount –o remount,rw –t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
- The next thing to do is install busybox by inputting the following codes:
./busybox cp busybox /system/bin
chmod 4755 /system/bin/busybox
- Use busybox to install other files by typing the codes:
busybox cp Superuser.apk /system/app
busybox cps u /system/bin
chmod 4755 /system/bin/su
- It is also wise to set your files to read only by using the command below
Mount –o remount,ro –t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
- Reopen the adb shell and type su commands. Check if the process worked.
Following the method below may require too much of your time and effort. If you want to save yourself from the complications of modifying your device manually you can take advantage of the most popular Android Jailbreak software program.
Improve your device’s battery life and performance! Check out the software now! Visit: Android Jailbreak Software
The Android Jailbreak can pretty much modify your device in a safe, effective and fast manner without requiring you to go through a lengthy and complicated process.
Start using applicatins such as market enabler, battery calibration and juice defender! Visit: Android Jailbreak